Associate Dentist - Sheffield, South Yorkshire (INDEPENDENT. Excellent private opportunity in an affluent area, Fantastic support for newly qualified dentists, Practice is happy to provide funding for professional development courses))
Associate Dentist Jobs in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT. Excellent private opportunity in an affluent area, Fantastic support for dentists at any stage of their career, Practice is happy to provide funding for professional development courses. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Excellent private opportunity in an affluent area
- Foundation training practice, fantastic support for dentists at any stage of their career
- Up to £13 per UDA DOE
- Up to 6000 UDA for five days per week (flexible for newly qualified dentists)
- Well-established patient list
- Practice is happy to provide funding for professional development courses
- EEA/PLVE mentoring is available
- Modern surgeries with high-end equipment
- All surgeries are fully air-conditioned
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: 333402a
This is a well-established, seven-surgery practice located in an affluent area of Sheffield, providing a well-established and maintained patient list, with great scope for high-private earnings. All surgeries are fully air-conditioned, and the modern practice benefits from high-end equipment including digital X-rays and an OPG.
This is a foundation training practice, and provides excellent support for newly qualified dentists who have just finished their foundation year, offering a flexible UDA allocation and continuous professional development.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darren Moore
Telephone: 0114 238 1722