Associate Dentist - Sidcup - Kent - 30 mins from Central London (Independent modern practice, with excellent private, £12 UDA)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Sidcup, Kent. INDEPENDENT. 30 mins from Central London, modern practice, with excellent private, £12 UDA. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Sidcup, Kent
- £120,000+ Predictable Annual Income for full-time associate based on previous associate earnings)
- £12 UDA
- Direct trains to London Bridge (amongst other stations) with a 30 minute journey time
- up to 7500 UDA available
- Excellent opportunity for private at 50% gross
- Good opportunity for Invisalign
- Four computerised surgeries
- Digital X-ray, Rotary endo, Itero Scanner, Clinipads
- Patient finance
- Customer Service Award 2020
- Two dental hygienists
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9899
This is a well established, mixed independent dental practice, looking for an ethical, experienced dentist to join a friendly team, taking on a well established and very busy, loyal patient list.
The practice is situated in a prominent position on a busy road with local shops nearby. It is a 15 minute walk or 5-minute bus ride from Sidcup train station, with direct trains to London Bridge (amongst other stations) with a 30 minute journey time. If driving, there is plenty of free parking on the roads close to the practice.
You will benefit from a loyal patient pool that has been well maintained. The practice is very well managed with an extremely low failed to attend rate. The practice is very modern and well-equipped.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729