Associate Dentist - Stranraer, Dumfries and Galloway (INDEPENDENT. Well-established patient list to inherit, £30,000 retention fee available, Great private opportunity in a mixed practice)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Stranraer, Dumfries and Galloway. INDEPENDENT. Well-established patient list to inherit, £30,000 retention fee available, Great private opportunity in a mixed practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist (part-time considered)
- Stranraer, Dumfries and Galloway
- Well-established patient list to inherit
- £30,000 retention fee available (split over four years)
- 50% of all treatment NHS and private
- Massive private opportunity in a mixed practice
- Implant mentoring available from an in-house associate
- Replacing long-established departing colleague
- Excellent support and professional development for dentists at any stage of their career
- Friendly and professional team
- Established dental practice with superb equipment
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL4092
This independently owned, well-established, and busy dental practice. We are seeking a full-time dentist to replace a well-established departing colleague, allowing the incoming dentist to inherit a very well-maintained and lucrative list of around 2000 patients (plus some private plan) with excellent potential for further private treatments. The practice has its own in-house capitation scheme, is well equipped with KaVo and A-Dec equipment, has digital x-ray and is fully computerised with R4.
The practice accommodates a friendly team, with long-standing and dedicated management meaning that the incoming dentist will be well looked after and supported to ensure they enjoy their work and provide optimum dental care to their patients.
This is a great opportunity to work in a beautiful area, in an outstanding practice with good management, support staff, a supportive principal, and acquire a lucrative and well-maintained large patient list. You will become part of a friendly and professional team, with great camaraderie, in a collaborative environment.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active list number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672