Associate Dentist - Swansea (INDEPENDENT, Predominantly private practice, High earning opportunity, guaranteed rate for NHS + % for private)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Swansea. INDEPENDENT. Predominantly private practice, High earning opportunity, guaranteed rate for NHS + % for private. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Established patient list to inherit
- Excellent private opportunity in a predominantly private practice
- No UDA targets, hourly rate paid for NHS treatment
- 10% value of patient list paid monthly, equating to circa £9000 per month
- Plus paid for a percentage of private treatments monthly
- Dental Hygienist and Therapist support
- Prevention led contract
- Superb equipment recently renovated
- Well-established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3356
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a very well-looked-after patient base in a four-surgery predominantly private practice that has been well-established for over 30 years. This friendly and professional practice benefits from super support and excellent management, the Practice Manager also being with the practice for over 25 years. With this in mind, this is a stable practice that looks after their staff with an equally happy patient base.
The practice is paying for NHS treatments undertaken by an hourly rate (circa £40 per hour), and you will be paid a value based on 10% of your patient list (equating to circa £9000 per month). In addition, there is excellent private opportunity with most treatments undertaken in-house. For any private treatments you will be paid additionally via a percentage.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672