Associate Dentist - Wantage, Oxfordshire (Up to four days per week, guranteed income whilst private book grows)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Wantage, Oxfordshire. Up to four days per week, guranteed income whilst private book grows. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Wantage, Oxfordshire
- Mainly Private practice with small NHS Contract
- Up to four days per week available (Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri)
- Guaranteed earnings as Private book grows - 50% split on any private work completed
- Excellent private opportunity
- Growing local House development, which is resulting in an increase in patient demand
- Dedicated marketing team to help you grow and market your private services
- Established state-of-the-art dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9717
The practice is situated in the small friendly market town of Wantage, with a growing population on the outskirts due to an on-going housing development. Established with 5 surgeries, this is a modern working environment, fully computerised with Dentally software, iTero scanner, digital x-ray, etc.
The practice is very much mixed, providing a large number of private treatments, including Invisalign and Implants, in addition to offering Denplan.
Dentists within the practice are able to concentrate solely on providing clinical treatment as they benefit from experienced fully trained and dedicated support staff, as well as from structured managerial and administrative systems that take away the need for clinicians to be involved with paperwork. You will benefit from treating patients within a first-class practice environment with state of the art equipment.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729