Associate Dentist - Warwick, Warwickshire (INDEPENDENT. Excellent scope for high private earnings in a mixed practice, Mentoring available in endodontics, implants and periodontics)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Warwick, Warwickshire. INDEPENDENT. Excellent scope for high private earnings in a mixed practice, Mentoring available in endodontics, implants and periodontics. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Warwick, Warwickshire
- Two to five days per week (Saturdays available)
- Excellent scope for private treatments in a mixed practice
- Mentoring available in endodontics, implants and periodontics from in-house experienced associates
- Well-established patient list to inherit from a departing colleague
- Fantastic support is available for dentists at any stage of their career
- Up to £12 per UDA (DOE)
- Up to 4000 UDAs (pro rata)
- Recently refurbished practice with state-of-the-art equipment
- Hygienist and nurse support are available
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3664
This is a lucrative opportunity in a recently refurbished four-surgery practice with state-of-the-art equipment and surgeries including TRIOS and an endodontic microscope, offering a well-established patient list with fantastic scope for high-private earnings. The practice has experienced dentists on-site with a specialist interest in endodontics, implants, and periodontics, with mentoring available in these areas, and provides fantastic support and professional development for dentists at any stage of their career.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672