Associate Dentist - Whitchurch, Shropshire (INDEPENDENT, £13 per UDA, £15k NHS golden hello scheme, flexible UDA, superb private)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Whitchurch, Shropshire. INDEPENDENT, £13 per UDA, £15k NHS golden hello scheme, flexible UDA, superb private. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- Whitchurch, North Shropshire
- Picturesque market town, commutable from Chester, Stoke, Telford, Shrewsbury and Wrexham
- £13 per UDA
- Flexible UDA to suit associate - lots of scope for private to supplement
- Qualifies for NHS golden hello scheme - up to £15k relocation package for candidates outside of the county
- Optional private clinic available on Saturdays
- Long-established, principal-led practice with a loyal patient base
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: 333014
A superb opportunity with a longstanding, principal-led dental practice in the market town of Whitchurch in North Shropshire. The practice is very well-established, with a loyal patient base and longstanding members of staff. The practice is ideally seeking a full-time associate to join the team but can also accommodate part-time applicants. The patient base are mostly seen on the NHS but are very receptive to private upgrades, and additional skills in cosmetic procedures etc will be well utilised. The successful candidate will inherit a well-managed list and will be afforded any support needed by the friendly team in situ to deliver a high standard or treatment to patients.
The practice has five modern surgeries, is fully computerised
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darren Moore
Telephone: 0114 238 1722