Associate Dentist - Winchester, Hampshire (INDEPENDENT, £14 per UDA with Excellent private opportunity, 20 minutes from Southampton, Modern well-equipped practice)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Winchester, Hampshire. INDEPENDENT, £14 per UDA with Excellent private opportunity, 20 minutes from Southampton, Modern well-equipped practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist (open to part-time)
- Winchester, Hampshire
- Excellent location only 20 minutes from Southampton
- Four to five days per week (flexible)
- Up to £14 per UDA DOE
- Circa 4000-5000 UDA (more available)
- EEA and PLVE mentorship available
- Superb private opportunity at 50%
- Excellent support and development
- Modern dental practice with superb equipment
- Spacious surgeries, fully air-conditioned, fully digital
- Replacing departing colleague
- Established dental practice
- Mon to Fri, 8am to 5pm
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3554a
This is a modern four-surgery dental practice, providing an excellent environment to provide your patients with the best treatments and for you to utilise all of your skills and develop professionally. The practice accommodates four dentists and one dental hygienist, supported by qualified and experienced dental nurses and a very efficient admin and management team.
Whilst an NHS practice, there is lots of opportunity for private treatments, patients are very receptive, meaning you can utilise your full skill set and develop. The practice is set up with third-party finance for patients; dentists are grossing high amounts from private treatments. The practice is modern and well-equipped, it is fully air-conditioned, fully digital and computerised.
Successful candidates will be GDC-registered dentists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672