Associate Dentist - Worthing, West Sussex (Independent, excellent equipment including scanners, superb private opportunity, Visa available)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Worthing, West Sussex. INDEPENDENT. Excellent equipment including scanners, superb private opportunity, Visa available. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Worthing, West Sussex
- Excellent private opportunity at 50% (current 10k per month from general dentistry)
- £12 to £13 UDA (dependent on experience)
- Flexible UDA allocation circa 5000 if full-time
- Itero Scanner, CT Scanner, digital x-ray, OPG, digital cameras
- Replacing departing colleague after 7 years
- Established dental practice with established patients
- Practice can provide visas if required
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW6090
Due to a relocating colleague with the practice for seven years, we are seeking a dentist to join this modern dental practice, benefitting from superb equipment (Itero Scanner, CT Scanner, digital x-ray, OPG, digital cameras). The practice has seven surgeries accommodating an established team of dentists, with an ownership team of a Specialist Orthodontist, a Specialist Periodontist, a Specialist Endodontist, and an Oral Surgeon.
The position would suit both a candidate young in their career owing to the superb support and also those more established in their careers, seeking to utilise additional skills, due to the superb private opportunities; current dentists gross highly providing you with a high earning position with excellent potential opportunity for professional development.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729