Associate Dentist - York - North Yorkshire (Independent with excellent private opportunity)
Associate Dentist Jobs in York, North Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT. £11 to £11.50 per UDA with excellent private opportunities. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- £11 to £11.50 UDA
- Superb private opportunities (including cosmetic, implants, Invisalign, etc. dentists achieving 9k per month private)
- 3000 to 5000 UDA
- Two partners & five associates
- Dental hygienist
- and dental therapist available to help with UDA delivery
- Three days per week (flexible which)
- More days available to full-time available in the near future
- Established dental practice with superb state-of-the-art equipment
- Late surgery also available
- Reference: IND8575
This is a superb opportunity for a dentist to join a well-established modern dental practice, with state-of-the-art equipment offering both NHS and private treatments. The practice is independent with two partners and five associates, a hygienist, a therapist, superb support from qualified dental nurses and reception team, and a fantastic practice manager who we know well, you will be very much looked after in an exceptional practice. We are seeking a dentist to acquire an established list of patients and to provide private treatments and look to benefit and capitalise on the excellent opportunity for private dentistry, with the practice providing a range of treatments including Invisalign, implants, and cosmetic dentistry. The practice is superbly equipped, with digital x-ray, Clinipad, rotary endo, Trios scanners, and CT scanners.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729