Dental Hygienist - Whitstable - Kent (Independent, Private Appointments)
Dental Hygienist Jobs in Whitstable, Kent. Dental Hygienist, Whitstable, Kent. INDEPENDENT. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a Dental Hygienist in Whitstable, Kent.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Dental Hygienist (one day)
- Whitstable, Kent
- Private appointments
- Very busy list booked up six weeks in advance
- Hourly rate or % commission based
- Remuneration is negotiable and competitive
- Self-employed or employed
- Appointment times to suit circa 30 minutes
- Replacing retiring long-standing colleague who joined in the 1970s
- Excellent equipment
- Available from mid-June onwards
- Established dental practice with a very well-established team
- One day per week from Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs.
- Reference: IND8454
This is a small and friendly well-established independent dental practice, modern and well-equipped with an exceptional team, friendly and professional, who have been working together for many years. You will be taking over from a very well established colleague, who has been with the practice since the 1970s. We are seeking a dental hygienist seeking a long-term opportunity. We have one day per week available, preferably Tuesday or Wednesday, but flexible (not Fridays).
Successful candidates will be qualified and GDC registered dental hygienists.
For further information regarding this position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729