Dental Nurse - Chichester - West Sussex
Dental Nurse Jobs in Chichester, West Sussex. Dental Nurse, Chichester, West Sussex. Zest Dental Recruitment working with a well-established fully private dental practice is seeking to recruit a Senior Dental Nurse.
Zest Dental Recruitment has a superb opportunity for a qualified dental nurse to work within an independent private dental practice in Chichester.
- Senior Dental Nurse
- Chichester, West Sussex
- Independent, well-established private dental practice
- Full time or part time available Monday to Friday (flexible working hours available)
- Qualified Dental Nurse to lead and manage
- GDC Registered
- Salary is negotiable, it is competitive and we are happy to discuss your expectations
We are looking for an experienced dental nurse to join our fully private dental practice in Chichester. You will need to be motivated, hardworking, and possess excellent people and communication skills, to join this friendly patient focused practice.
We are looking for a Senior Dental Nurse to join our friendly, busy team. All applicants should be passionate about dentistry, career-orientated and be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and patient care. The role will focus on leading, managing and developing our team of nurses.
Both full and part-time hours will be considered.
The practice will provide the successful candidate(s) with furthering personal development and training. There are opportunities to work with a range of specialist techniques including implants and orthodontics.
We offer flexible working hours and a competitive salary package.
We are seeking candidates with…
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and typing
- Self-motivated, confident to make decisions and take initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to lead, motivate and develop a team
- Passion for great customer service
Having worked with this practice previously in the recruitment of clinical staff, we know the practice offers a fantastic working environment. Offering high-end dental treatments in a professional, supportive, and friendly work environment. The successful candidate will be well looked after and you will be able to enjoy your work.
For further information regarding this position, confidential enquires can be made by submitting your CV and / or contacting Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and your CV will not be forwarded to Zest Dental’s clients or any other third party without your permission
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729