Dental Nurse - Kingston upon Hull (Independent, general NHS, private & implants)
Dental Nurse Jobs in Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with a modern, superbly equipped Independent Dental Practice is seeking to recruit an experienced dental nurse for a part or full-time position.
- Dental Nurse
- Full or part-time
- Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Independent Dental Practice
- Mixed practice offering a huge breadth of dental treatments
- Established dental practice providing high-end cosmetic procedures & NHS
- You will be working with a dentist providing implant treatments in addition to general and cosmetic dentistry (training provided)
- Three, four, or five days per week (must cover at least Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday)
- £9.50 per hour (hours are 8am to 5pm)
- Candidates must be qualified dental nurses
- Superb practice with state of the art equipment and excellent clinical and support team
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Reference: IND8556
Located in Hull, this is a large multi surgery practice accommodating dentists with expertise in each specialist branch of dentistry. The practice is a provider of NHS dentistry in the area but also has an excellent reputation for the provision of independent fee paying treatment including cosmetic and implants.
The practice is extremely well organised and structured with spacious surgeries, equipped to an exceptionally high standard. The practice also boasts separate waiting areas which are designed with comfort in mind with coffee machines, and televisions in order to relax patients before their treatment. The practice has a great management and administrative infrastructure and promotes a friendly team orientated work environment. We are currently seeking a dental nurse to assist a dentist providing NHS and private treatments; duties will be chair-side. The position is available due to the expansion of the clinical team.
This is a superb opportunity for a dental nurse seeking an excellent practice to work in, wishing to work within a professional environment with great career prospects, training and support.
Applicants must have previous dental nurse experience, have a dental nurse qualification and be registered with the General Dental Council.
For further information regarding this position, confidential enquires can be made by submitting your CV to Darran Walenta at Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729