Dental Therapist - Kingston upon Hull (Independent, mixed practice)
Dental Therapist Jobs in Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with a modern, superbly equipped Independent Dental Practice is seeking to recruit an experienced dental Therapist for a part-time position.
- Part-time Dental Therapist
- Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Independent Dental Practice
- Mixed practice offering a huge breadth of dental treatments
- Established dental practice providing high-end cosmetic procedures & NHS
- Patients are NHS, Private, and via the practice's maintenance scheme
- Employed and salaried £42000 to £45000 pa, plus private monies
- 8 am to 5 pm (three days per week)
- Superb practice with state of the art equipment and excellent clinical and support team
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Reference: DW8671
Located in Hull, this is a large multi surgery practice accommodating dentists with expertise in each specialist branch of dentistry. The practice is a provider of NHS dentistry in the area but also has an excellent reputation for the provision of independent fee-paying treatment including cosmetic and implants. This is a practice that really sees the benefit of dental therapy and you will benefit from being able to use your full range of skills:
Scale and polish
Fillings for children and Adults
Impressions for whitening trays
Whitening using Zoom (paid privately) (training provided)
The practice is extremely well organised and structured with spacious surgeries, equipped to an exceptionally high standard. The practice also boasts separate waiting areas which are designed with comfort in mind with coffee machines, and televisions in order to relax patients before their treatment. The practice has a great management and administrative infrastructure and promotes a friendly team-orientated work environment.
This is a superb opportunity for a Dental Therapist seeking an excellent practice to work in, wishing to work within a professional environment with great career prospects, training and support.
Applicants must have at least three years of experience as a Dental Therapist and be registered with the General Dental Council.
For further information regarding this position, confidential enquires can be made by submitting your CV to Darran Walenta at Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729