Dental Therapist - Pickering - North Yorkshire (INDEPENDENT, fully private, 2-3 days per week, state of the art practice)
Dental Therapist Jobs in Pickering, North Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT. Fully private, 2-3 days per week, state of the art practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a Dental Therapist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Private practice
- Part-time Dental Therapist
- Pickering, North Yorkshire
- Two or three days per week
- Established modern dental practice
- Excellent equipment, fully computerised, Intra-oral Trios scanner, Digital x-rays/OPT, Rotary Endo, Intra-oral cameras
- Well established practice (current owner 25 years)
- Practice offers implants/ facial aesthetics/ ortho
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG9569
This is an independently owned dental practice in the heart of beautiful Pickering. This is a modern three surgery dental practice, accommodating the Principal Dentist, an Associate, and a Dental Hygienist/Therapist. The practice is equipped to a high standard, fully computerised with Intra-oral Trios scanner, Digital x-rays/OPT, Rotary Endo, and Intra-oral cameras. Treatments offered include cosmetic dentistry, facial aesthetics, orthodontics, and implants.
Successful candidates will be a GDC registered Dental Hygienist and Therapist and have experience of providing dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725