Associate Dentist - Aberdeen (State of the art surgery, Independent practice with high private opportunity, can offer visas and PLVE)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Aberdeen. INDEPENDENT. State-of-the-art surgery, Independent practice with high private opportunity, can offer visas and PLVE. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Well-established patients
- High private opportunity in mixed practice (providing both NHS and private treatments)
- Brand new surgery in established practice
- Intraoral scanner, digital x-ray, new state-of-the-art chair
- Four full-time dentists with superb support team
- Modern and well-equipped dental practice
- Excellent opportunity for restorative and aesthetic dentistry
- Can offer visa and PLVE/mentoring
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG3584
This is a modern well-established independent practice where you will benefit from a brand newly fitted surgery with state-of-the-art equipment, designed for the comfort of both you and your patients.
The practice provides both private and NHS treatments, it is very busy with almost 10000 patients and affords you superb opportunities for private treatments. This in turn means excellent potential for professional development as all skills will be well-utilised, especially in the areas of aesthetic and restorative dentistry.
As mentioned, your surgery has been recently fitted, everything is brand new: including the chair, intraoral scanner and digital x-ray.
The practice benefits from a superb team of four full-time dentists, one of which was placed by Zest some years ago. There is also a great team of support staff, including nurses and receptionists.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725