Dentist - Thurso, Caithness, Highlands (Full or part-time in well-established digital practice with high private opportunity)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Thurso, Caithness, Highlands. Full or part-time in well-established digital practice with high private opportunity. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Full or Part-time Associate Dentist
- Thurso, Caithness, Highlands
- Mixed practice with Excellent private opportunity
- Full clinical freedom
- Well-established patients
- State-of-the-art and well-equipped dental practice
- Development programme for newly qualified dentists
- Visa approved and can offer VTE
- Bespoke professional, career development, and clinical mentoring
- Superb professional development including access to Orthodontic / Clear Aligner training + CPD Allowance
- Access to a state-of-the-art training academy
- Innovative sustainability programme (inc. zero waste recycling, non-paper and fully digital, reduced use of plastics from use of digital scans)
- Fully trained support team
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG6452
This modern, fully equipped surgery practice offers NHS, private and cosmetic treatments including teeth whitening, hygiene treatment and dental implants and is a well-led practice with a very stable supportive team. Digital Scanner, Airflow, Patient Care Coordinator in practice to enhance the patients' experience and ensure you are fully supported.
The practice is mindful that the most important thing is its people and patients. And as such, you will benefit from a high-spec working environment, with full clinical freedom and the support where and when you need it most. You will be working with a happy team, keen to provide the best service, experience, and treatments for their patients. They provide flexibility to give you the perfect work/life balance and training so you can develop your clinical skills with full support.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725