General Dentist - Yorketown, South Australia (Visa approved, high earning state of the art practice with superb professional development)
Private Dentist Jobs in Yorketown, South Australia. INDEPENDENT. Busy private practice, state-of-the-art technology. High remuneration - Visa Assistance. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit a General Dentist in South Australia.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Private Dentist
- Yorketown, South Australia
- Beautiful beaches and rural location (2hrs 30 minutes from Adelaide)
- Superb remuneration package, high earnings and high commission of 42 to 50% dependent on experience.
- Visa approved if required
- The clinic will provide free personal accommodation or a car if travelling
- Very busy - only dental practice in the area
- High-end clinic with plenty of opportunities to provide all and any dental treatments
- Superb professional development due to the wide breadth of treatment opportunities
- State-of-the-art technology, CAD/CAM, digital imaging facilities - OPG, Lat Ceph, CBCT and Intra Oral Camera, rotary endo
- Full implant setup
- IV Sedation with Specialist
- On-site dental laboratory with experienced technician
- Excellent support for newly qualified or experienced clinicians
- Established for over 35 years
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW6443A
This is a unique opportunity to join a state-of-the-art clinic, established for over 35 years. The clinic provides a wide breadth of high-end treatments including cosmetic, restorative, implants, sedation, periodontal disease treatment, and children's dentistry.
The clinic is superbly equipped, benefiting from full digital technology, digital imaging facilities - OPG, Lat Ceph, CBCT and Intra Oral Camera, rotary endo and full implant kit. The clinic offers superb opportunities for professional development, you will be supported to excel and be given all the support, environment, materials, equipment, and freedom to do so.
This is a four-chair with full books made up of a large and growing patient base, with a strong oral hygiene department. The clinic benefits from an onsite dental laboratory and a qualified dental technician.
You’ll have the support you need so you can focus on what you love and what you’re good at.
We are looking for a kind and caring professional person, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will put the care of the patient first and be confident across a wide scope of general dental procedures.
Candidates will already be AHPRA registered or you will be qualified from countries such as the UK or Ireland or registered in New Zealand to be ensured of automatic AHPRA registration. You will have a patient-oriented approach and excellent communication skills.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0044 (0) 114 238 1729