Endodontist (DWSI or Specialist) - Southampton, Hampshire (INDEPENDENT, 11 surgery busy practice with superb reputation, great scope for internal and external referrals)
Endodontist Jobs in Southampton, Hampshire. INDEPENDENT, 11 surgery busy practice with a superb reputation, great scope for internal and external referrals. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Endodontist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Endodontist (DWSI or Specialist)
- 2-3 days per week
- Southampton, Hampshire
- Busy 11 surgery predominantly private practice referring out a lot of cases
- Superb potential for internal and also external referrals
- As this will be a list build, the practice will offer a fixed/guaranteed income initially whilst your diary fills up
- State of the art surgeries with a high standard of equipment - iTero and Trio scanners, Lat Ceph, OPG etc
- Available surgery has been recently built, thus all equipment is brand new
- A superb, longstanding team of clinicians and experienced support staff including treatment co-ordinator, marketing team, and practice manager
- Supportive principal dentist onsite
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW10021
This is a successful, well-reputed practice with a predominantly private patient base - the practice accommodates a large team of clinicians who are referring out a lot of endo cases externally. Due to the recent expansion of the premises, the practice is keen to recruit an endodontist in-house to take cases from other clinicians, with a view to also accepting external referrals. Demand is sufficient to fill a diary for 2 or potentially 3 days per week, the practice can offer a fixed/guaranteed income for a period while the books fill up, reverting to a percentage basis 45-50% DOE once this settles.
The practice has 11 surgeries, three of which are newly built and thus brand new - they are extremely well equipped, with iTero and Trios scanners, Zeiss microscope, digital x-ray, rotary endo, lat ceph, OPG and CBCT. You will be well supported by a longstanding team in situ, with a principal dentist on-site, an experienced team of associates, professional support staff, treatment coordinators, marketing support, and practice management. The practice is keen to encourage professional development, and full clinical freedom, with access to any equipment and materials you need to provide quality treatments in the way you know best.
Successful candidates will have experience of providing private dental treatment in the UK and be at least 10 years post qualifications.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729