Facilities Administrator - Healthcare - Northampton
Facilities administrator roles in Northampton. Zest Business Group is looking to recruit an enthusiastic facilities and customer service administrator for a rapidly growing business in the Northampton area. The role will specialise in the service provision to sites throughout England and Wales for reactive works, compliance and facilities related items.
Working on the Facilities helpdesk you will be focused on ensuring our client maintain a great service to their sites and to ensure they have the ability to in turn provide a great service to their customers.
Key duties will be;
- Dealing with all inbound customer enquiries
- Giving advice and assistance as first line of support
- Communicating with wholesalers, suppliers, contractors and various managers
- Responding to customer requests for work to be carried out and updating as required
- Ensuring KPI targets are met both individually and department
- Various contractors to carry out work on properties and dental equipment
- Dealing with scheduling and access for the contractors and suppliers
- Managing efficiency and productivity across internal and external resource
- With Landlords, agents, contractors and engineers to ensure sites remain open and effective
- With contractors to obtain quotes for work required and then giving authorisation
- With managers and engineers to ensure maintenance is carried and is cost effectively
- Provide compliance certification to practices when requested
- Work alongside the Facilities Manager to ensure practices are compliant
- Maintaining the central database
- Archiving of paperwork as required
- Mentoring, supporting and training other helpdesk staff
- Support both the Facilities Manager & Head of Department in collating reports and data
The ideal candidate must have strong customer service skills and be able to demonstrate experience, be able to handle a fast pace workload where resolution is priority, work independently as well as in a team, have some experience with multi-site estate, with attention to detail, excellent communications skill and be organised.
You will be offered a salary up to £22,000 with opportunity to grow and develop in a rapidly expanding business.
Contact: Steve McMurray
Telephone: 0114 238 1723