Associate Dentist (Foundation Trainer) - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire (4-5 days per week, superb private income opportunities, full support and training provided)
Associate Dentist (Foundation trainer) Jobs in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. 4-5 days per week, superb private income opportunities, full support and training provided. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist (Foundation trainer).
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- 4-5 days per week
- Villiage close to Aylesbury
- circa 2000 UDA (good scope to pick up additional UDA)
- £UDA negotiable & competitive
- We can discuss your salary expectations confidentially and ensure we achieve the best financial package possible for you
- Good private opportunity in mixed practice
- Superb private potential - estimated income over £5k per month
- Superb equipment
- Full training and support given
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a dentist working in the NHS
- Established dental practice
- Well-maintained patients
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG2121
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced clinician to take the next step in their career, to guide and pass on their skills to a young dentist starting their career. You will receive full training and support from the practice to enable you to excel in this position. The practice is modern, well presented, and well equipped, with six modern surgeries which are fully computerised and equipped with digital x-ray, apex locator and rotary endo.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have a minimum of five years of experience providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725