Implant Dentist - North East England (INDEPENDENT, family run, well established implant center with superb reputation and strong referral network - potential for £50k+ monthly revenue)
Implant Dentist Jobs in the North East of England. INDEPENDENT, family-run, well-established implant center with a superb reputation and strong referral network - potential for 50k monthly revenue Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established, prestigious, and award-winning private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Implant Dentist.
- Independent, family-run private clinic and implant centre
- Experienced implant dentist, proficient in all aspects of implant dentistry (placing implants, sinus lifts, restoration of prosthetics)
- Four days per week
- Demonstrable potential to gross over £50k per month
- Remuneration on a sliding scale, from 45-50% based on private revenue
- An established chair with excellent local referral networks and high patient demand
- Excellent reputation for high-quality cosmetic dentistry
- Multi-award winning practice
- Excellent dental team with fully qualified support staff
- Superb, state of the art equipment
- Lovely friendly dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG2416
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and qualified implant dentist to focus solely on implant dentistry in a state-of-the-art, family-run Implant clinic and private dental practice. The practice has an excellent reputation across the region and has a strong referral network in place across the North East of England. The practice has an established clinical team and boasts an excellent support team all of which are fully qualified and GDC registered. The surgery is equipped to a very high standard.
As the sole Implant dentist, you will handle all new patients and referrals, meaning this role has demonstrable potential to gross over £50k per month for a dentist with the right skills - the practice is seeking a confident and skilled implantologist, proficient in all areas on implant dentistry including surgical element/sinus lifts.
The successful candidate will be GDC registered and have experience of the entire implant treatment process, using Nobel implant systems, All on 4 and Teeth in a Day, and surgical elements including sinus lifts.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725