Oral Surgeon / Implant Dentist - Exmouth - Devon (INDEPENDENT, excellent equipment and support, 55% gross)
Oral Surgeon / Implant Dentist Jobs in Exmouth, Devon. INDEPENDENT, excellent equipment and support, 55% gross. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Oral Surgeon / Implant Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Oral Surgeon / Implant Dentist
- Exmouth, Devon
- Specialist or Dentist with Special Interest
- 55% gross
- One session per week and to increase
- Modern and recently refurbished
- SOE, Digital x-ray, rotary endo, Digital Apex locator, Intraoral camera, Intraoral scanner, DSLR camera, Zeiss microscope, Implant motor
- Train station is five minutes away
- Full clinical freedom
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9955
The practice accommodates three dentists and one dental hygienist/therapist, with a mix of expertise in the practice including endodontics, oral surgery, advanced restorative work, and smile design.
You will benefit from expert support, a practice manager with 20 years experience, qualified nurses and an experienced reception team, meaning you will be able to concentrate fully on what you do best with multiple "second pairs of hands" to assist you.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, a Specialist or a Dentist with Special Interest.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729