Orthodontic Clinical Director - Senior Corporate Appointment
Orthodontist Clinical Director. Corporate. Headquartered in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, but open to nationwide applicants, this is an exceptional opportunity for a specialist orthodontist. Recently awarded Dental Business of the Year 2017, this is a privately owned dental group with a predominantly private focus.
- Orthodontic Clinical Director
- Privately owned dental corporate
- Full or part-time
- Would suit candidate anywhere in England and Wales
- Mix of clinical and board based duties
- awarded Dental Business of the Year 2017
- Exceptional opportunity for a corporate / business minded specialist orthodontist
- Reference: IND 1833
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit an Orthodontic Clinical Director to drive current and future Orthodontic strategy. Growing quickly, particularly within Orthodontics, this is a new and exciting senior role within the group, you will be sitting on the Clinical Board and working closely with the Clinical Director. You will be the Clinical figurehead for the Orthodontic business, growing the private provision of orthodontics in the group as well as supporting the company's Orthodontic tendering processes and relationship building with the NHS.
This is a young and ambitious company committed to acquiring quality dental practices to complement the ethos and values of the group. The dental group has solid ambitions to more than double their practices across the UK which currently stands at over 60 private and specialist practices.
Reporting to the Clinical Director you will take full responsibility for:
- Driving and supporting an Orthodontic strategy based around quality, with a key role as part of our Clinical Board.
- Development and management of our Orthodontic Clinical Governance Framework
- Leading clinical and commercial oversight of our Orthodontic Practices
- Developing and implementing ongoing strategy for growth of private Ortho provision within our non-Ortho practices
- Developing and growing relationships with the NHS around tendering and commissioning
- Representing Portman on managed and national clinical networks
- Providing strong clinical leadership
- Internal relationship building
You will be a GDC registered Specialist Orthodontist able to demonstrate strong clinical and commercial skills and an understanding of the business side of Orthodontics and the NHS commissioning process. With this in mind, you will already have an established career in the UK and an in-depth knowledge of clinical governance and the legislative procedures concerning orthodontic treatment in the UK.
To ensure your professional and clinical ambitions are both exceeded, we expect that you will operate as an Orthodontist within one of the group's nationwide practices for part of the week and also spend part of the week overseeing all aspects of our Orthodontic provision. As the company has practices nationwide you can be based anywhere nationwide within reach of one the practices.
For further information regarding this opportunity, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental or by contacting Darran Walenta more informally, either by email or phone. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729