Orthodontist - Aberdeen (Very busy list of NHS patients with excellent private opportunity)
Orthodontist Jobs in Aberdeen. INDEPENDENT. Very busy list of NHS orthodontic patients with excellent private opportunity. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Orthodontist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Orthodontist
- Remuneration at 50% gross, thus circa 150k per year plus private
- 150 cases waiting with an ongoing and busy list of patients
- Mixed general dental practice with an open-plan orthodontic suite
- Three orthodontists, one implant surgeon, and an oral surgeon
- Orthodontic Therapist
- Modern and well-equipped practice
- Everything you need to provide the best treatments for your patients
- Excellent private opportunity
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9320
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced and qualified orthodontist (specialist registration not required), to join a state-of-the-art clinic in Aberdeen. The clinic is a mixed practice, providing all treatments in-house, including periodontics, endodontics, orthodontics, and maxillofacial surgery. This is in addition to general dentistry. With this in mind, you will be in good company with experienced and professional colleagues, you will also be part of an established orthodontic team. The clinic has two dental surgeries and an impressive state-of-the-art open-plan orthodontic suite, ensuring a real collaborative environment.
There is a real need for an additional orthodontist, with 150 cases waiting for NHS treatment and excellent opportunity for private treatments.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, with post-graduate qualifications and experience in Orthodontics
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729