Orthodontist - North Devon, Devon (Independent, Specialist registered Orthodontist or an experienced DWSI, Award-winning predominantly private practice, Up to £38 per UOA)
Orthodontist jobs in Devon, close to Bideford, Barnstaple, and Okehampton. Independent, Specialist registered Orthodontist or an experienced DWSI, Award-winning predominantly private practice, Up to £38 per UOA. Zest Dental working in partnership with an independently owned dental practice in Devon is seeking an Orthodontist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Orthodontist
- One to three days per week available
- Predominantly private practice
- Suitable for a specialist Orthodontist or a dentist with a special interest in Orthodontics
- North Devon, close to Bideford, Barnstaple, and Okehampton
- Well-established patient list to inherit from a retiring Orthodontist
- Comprehensive hands-on handover from the retiring clinician
- Up to £38 per UOA DOE
- Small UOA contact available of 1000, with scope to increase if desired
- Huge demand for private and orthodontic treatments, with room for further growth (500+ on the waiting list)
- Absolute clinical autonomy
- Exceptional state-of-the-art equipment
- Well-established busy dental practice
- Long-standing clinical and support team
- Excellent postgraduate opportunities
- Reference: DL4031
A fantastic opportunity is available to join an award-winning practice in North Devon. This is a practice we know well, having had the pleasure of placing four of the current dentists within the practice over a large number of years, all are still with the practice. The practice enjoys fantastic staff retention and this position is only available due to the current Orthodontist retiring and a growing demand for orthodontic treatment in the area. With this in mind, you will acquire a well-established list of patients, providing you a superb opportunity.
This is an independently owned seven-surgery dental practice situated in a beautiful area of North Devon. 20 minutes from the beach; 30 minutes from the moor; and only 60 minutes from Exeter. This is a forward-thinking, dynamic practice, which is committed to person-centred care, postgraduate education, teamwork and having fun. The practice offers a comprehensive range of NHS and private services for the local community, as well as being a referral centre for Orthodontics, Oral Surgery, Sedation, and Implants.
The vacancy itself provides an excellent opportunity to acquire an existing list of patients, however, its most marketable asset is its people. The practice has a well-established clinical team all involved in postgraduate training, working closely with a support team that provides seamless patient care, working alongside a treatment coordinator and oral health educators, ensuring patients benefit from the best patient care and dentists are able to utilise their full skill-set. The team undertakes many extra-curricular activities, providing a happy well-bonded team.
The practice and its team are an integral part of this community and benefit from huge respect and an exceptionally loyal patient base. As an Orthodontist here, you will get to know your patients extremely well, forming a great relationship and partnership.
Successful candidates will have an active NHS performer number, and be GDC specialist registered Orthodontists, or GDC-registered dentists with a special interest in Orthodontics.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672