Specialist Orthodontist - Edinburgh (Fully private practice, two days per fortnight, high spec practice with excellent earnings)
Specialist Orthodontist Jobs in Edinburgh. Fully private practice, two days per fortnight, high spec practice with excellent earnings. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a Specialist Orthodontist.
- Private only practice
- Part-time Private Specialist Orthodontist
- Edinburgh (affluent area)
- Two days fortnightly (Thursday and Friday)
- Spacious and modern surgeries with windows
- Patients on waiting list for consultation
- Internal and external patient referrals
- Option to work with an Orthodontic therapist
- Excellent private earning potential at 50% of gross
- Practice level marketing support
- High-spec, well-equipped dental practice
- Trio3 Scanner, new iTero being fitted in November, and new CBCT Carestream 8200
- A long-standing, friendly team
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW10007
This is an excellent opportunity for a part-time Specialist Orthodontist in a superb practice, in Edinburgh. This is an established dental practice with four modern and spacious surgeries. The practice benefits from a high end working environment and a professional and friendly team. This includes long-established dentists and dental nurses, who are experienced and qualified. The practice is well-equipped, fully computerised, digital x-ray, CBCT scanner, etc.
You will also benefit from a supportive environment, a great place to work, where your professional development is encouraged, and where you can bounce ideas and discuss cases with the team.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered Specialist Orthodontists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729