Orthodontist - Glasgow (Specialist referral high-spec practice, a full diary of private referrals with an existing waiting list)
Orthodontist Jobs in Glasgow. Specialist referral high-spec practice, a full diary of private referrals with an existing waiting list. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a specialist Orthodontist.
- Part-time Specialist Orthodontist
- Part-time (days to be discussed to suit you)
- A full diary of private referrals with an existing waiting list
- Internal referrals from other specialists for exciting multidisciplinary care cases
- The opportunity to work holistically with other highly skilled specialist clinicians
- Exceptional earnings with fully utilised diary from day one
- Direct referrals from local GDPs for Orthodontics only
- Experienced support team
- Smart and fully equipped high-specification specialist practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3738
This high-specification specialist dental practice is a highly regarded referral practice, offering a wide range of specialist treatments. A state-of-the-art, purpose-built practice with top-of-the-range equipment. They have an award-winning clinical team with a superb reputation across the local area.
The clinic is located close to the Glasgow Science Centre with easy access to motorways and stations. The facilities are smart, well-equipped, and well-presented, and benefit from on-site parking.
Patients are ensured that they get the best possible care by offering the best treatments available. You will enjoy full clinical freedom without restriction and have an experienced support team to ensure that their dentists can focus on clinical matters and deliver the best possible treatment and experience for their patients.
Successful candidates will be GDC specialist registered and qualified Orthodontist.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672