PLVE Dentist - Hartlepool, County Durham (INDEPENDENT, experienced training practice with approved FD trainer, superb opportunities for career development and upskilling)
PLVE Dentist Jobs in Hartlepool, County Durham. INDEPENDENT. Experienced training practice with approved FD trainer, superb opportunities for career development and upskilling. Busy mixed practice with loyal patient base, superb private potential and supportive team in situ. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a PLVE Dentist in Hartlepool, Durham.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time PLVE Dentist
- Experienced training practice with approved FD trainer
- Current PLVE dentist nearing the end of the training period and will be staying on as an associate
- Hartlepool, Durham
- Superb remuneration available
- Replacing retiring colleague
- Well established dental practice (30 years)
- Excellent private opportunity
- Modern and well-equipped with digital x-ray, rotary endo & OPGSuperb opportunities for career development and mentorship in specialisms including cosmetic dentistry, Endodontics, Orthodontics, Oral Surgery and Implants
- Longstanding, experienced team in place including deanery accredited FD trainer, experienced nurses, therapist and patient coordinator
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG1245
The practice is a large two-story Victorian villa modernised inside into a seven surgery practice, with a central decontamination room, spacious waiting area, reception area, office, and staff room. All seven surgeries comprise of state-of-the-art equipment including digital radiography and rotary endo. The practice has been established for over 30 years with a large and longstanding patient base. There is currently a good uptake of private dental work by patients including implants, crown and bridge work, tooth whitening and dentures.
The successful candidate will be welcomed by a supportive team, including a patient coordinator, FD trainer, experienced associates, nurses and a dental therapist. The practice also offers superb opportunities for a candidate looking to develop their skillset, with mentorship available in a range of specialisms including Implantology, Cosmetic Dentistry, Endodontics, Orthodontics, Periodontics and Oral Surgery.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists requiring PLVE for performer number registration following completion of the ORE.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725