Dental Practice Manager (Orthodontics) - Bournemouth
Practice Manager Jobs in Bournemouth, Dorset. Practice Manager, Bournemouth, Dorset. INDEPENDENT Orthodontic Practice. £25000 to £35000. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with a specialist orthodontic practice is seeking to recruit a Practice Manager in Bournemouth, Dorset.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Practice Manager
- Bournemouth, Dorset
- £25000 to £35000 DOE
- Specialist Orthodontic Practice
- Superb practice and established team
- 20 Employees including three Orthodontists and two Orthodontic Therapists
- State of the art practice
- Reference: IND1408
An experienced Dental Practice Manager is sought for a large Specialist Orthodontic Practice in the Bournemouth/Poole area.
Key skills in HR, leadership, performance planning and reporting, customer care, and office management are essential.
The successful applicant will be familiar with managing a dental practice to best standards, thoroughly conversant with the requirements of the CQC and GDC and have excellent interpersonal skills to be effective in delivering a caring business. Previous orthodontic experience is desirable but not essential.
This is a full-time post offering good working conditions, progression and development, inclusion in a pension scheme, the opportunity to manage an established professional specialist team and a competitive salary in a modern busy practice with a well-established and friendly team.
The manager role includes:
- Monitoring KPI's and NHS claims to ensure smooth deliverance of the contracted NHS activity through close monitoring of UOA performance.
- Patient communication and complaint handling.
- Facilitation of the appointment book on the practice management software (Orthotrac).
- Processing patient referrals which includes data entry into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and the practice management software.
- Developing new systems and protocols to improve efficiency.
- Providing IT system maintenance (Software and Hardware).
- Use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel on a daily basis for the creation of letters, forms, information leaflets, templates to be imported into the practice management software and reports.
- Ensuring that the practice website, Facebook and NHS Choices pages are kept updated and liaison with the external website management team.
- Preparation and dissemination of reports – including financial, statistics and employee.
- Managing budgets, patient accounts, and forecasting activity.
- Recruitment, annual appraisals, and Personal Development Plan monitoring, identifying training and development needs, organising appropriate courses/assistance.Preparation of payroll details.
- Management of a large team of 20 employees and providing agency cover when needed.
- Ensuring compliance with CQC and GDPR.
- Problem-solving and working to challenging deadlines.
For further information regarding this opportunity, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729