Private Dentist - Felixstowe, Suffolk (INDEPENDENT, part-time, 2 days per week, established FPI & plan patients)
Private Dentist Jobs in Felixstowe, Suffolk. INDEPENDENT. Part-time, 2 days per week, established FPI & plan patients, modern, well-equipped surgeries. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Private Dentist
- 2 days per week
- Felixstowe, Suffolk - circa 20 minutes from Ipswich
- Established patients to inherit, including plan and fee per item
- High demand for crowns, bridges, white fillings, dentures etc - practice also offer implants
- Modern, well-equipped practice
- Replacing departing colleague
- Principal led, with a longstanding team including visiting implant dentist, hygienists/therapists and support staff
- Well-established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG2016
This is a well-established, independently owned practice with a longstanding and experienced team in place. Situated in Felixstowe on the Suffolk coast, circa 20 minutes drive from Ipswich. The successful candidate will inherit an established list of well-maintained patients, ideally needed for two days per week (days flexible). The modern surgeries are well-presented and well-equipped to a high standard, fully digital with clinipads.
The successful dentist will join a longstanding team led by the principal dentist including two dental hygienists, support staff, a practice manager, and a visiting implantologist. The principal dentist is on-site treating patients throughout the week.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725