Private Dentist - Flintshire (Two to three days per week, 8 miles from Chester, Well-established patient list to inherit)
Private Dentist Jobs in Flintshire, North Wales (Close to Chester). Two to three days per week, 8 miles from Chester, Well-established patient list to inherit. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Part-time Private Dentist
- Flintshire, North Wales (8 miles from Chester)
- Well-established patient list to inherit
- Excellent private opportunity at 50% gross
- Two to three days per week
- Small UDA contract available if desired
- Fully private growth role
- Superb equipment
- Fully computerised, Digital x-ray and Apex Locator.
- Excellent professional development
- Sponsored education
- Established dental practice
- Well-maintained patients
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3961
This modern and superbly equipped dental practice opened in 2006 in a purpose-fitted building in a pleasant area just 8 miles away from the city of Chester.
The practice has five surgeries, with a bright and open reception and waiting area. In addition to the established dentists, there is a private dental hygienist and a dental therapist providing NHS treatment and you will be supported by qualified/experienced dental nurses.
Successful candidates will be GDC-registered dentists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672