Private Dentist - Suffolk - 8 miles east of Ipswich Suffolk Coast & Heath AONB (Independent, private, excellent location, busy and loyal patients)
Private Dentist Jobs in Suffolk - 8 miles east of Ipswich, Suffolk Coast & Heath AONB. INDEPENDENT. private, excellent location, busy and loyal patients. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Suffolk - 8 miles east of Ipswich
- Suffolk Coast & Heath Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Newly equipped surgery
- Affluent area with established and loyal patients plus large waiting list
- Digital x-ray and computerised
- Supportive principal
- 90% private, small NHS list of 600 at £14 UDA (not essential that the UDA is covered)
- Well established practice providing excellent scope for full use of all skill and professional development opportunities
- Established team with great connections to the local community
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG2140
This is a great opportunity to join an established independent practice that has been a part of the local community for over 30 years. You will be joining an expanding practice, that is extremely busy and provides plenty of opportunities to practice a wide breadth of dentistry, in addition to general dental treatments if you wish.
This is both a lovely and affluent area between Ipswich & Woodbridge (3 miles away), named “Best in the East” by the Sunday Times in 2021, with the postcode area repeatedly named one of the top ten postcodes in England. With this in mind, this makes a great relocation opportunity. That said, it will also make a great opportunity for an already locally based dentist seeking a more private focus in their career and development.
The practice is modern and well-equipped and the principal is keen to invest in technology if required for the benefit of patients.
Successful candidates will be fully registered with the GDC and have experience of providing private dental treatment in the UK. Ideally, you will have a performer number to treat the small number of NHS patients (children), but it is not essential.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725