Private Dentist - Market Rasen, Lincolnshire (INDEPENDENT, to inherit busy list from principal dentist, skills and experience in Cosmetic/Restorative, STO & Implants essential)
Private Dentist Jobs in Market Rasen, Lincolnshire. INDEPENDENT. Full-time, to inherit busy list from the principal dentist, private experience and skills in Cosmetic/Restorative, STO & Implants essential. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- Market Rasen
- High-end private practice providing smile makeovers, Implants, Short-term Ortho and Cosmetic/Restorative work
- Very busy and lucrative list to inherit from the principal dentist
- Negotiable rates of remuneration depending on skills and experience
- Providers of FASTBRACES® - skills in this area would be hugely beneficial
- Modern & well-equipped practice with an excellent reputation
- A background of at least two years in private practice is essential for this position
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG1282
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced dentist to take over a lucrative, established list of patients from the principal dentist of an independent private practice. The practice offers high-quality private treatments, smile makeovers, short-term orthodontics, implants, cosmetic and restorative dentistry. The practice has two modern surgeries equipped to a high standard including endo equipment, intra-oral cameras, digital panoramic x-ray and apex locator.
The practice has a small team consisting of two experienced nurses serving over 10 years with the practice and a part-time implant dentist, thus the principal takes all cases for short-term ortho, general cosmetic work, smile makeovers etc thus the incoming dentist will manage a very lucrative book. As a Fastbraces provider, a dentist able to provide this treatment would have a significant advantage, however, mentoring can be provided by the principal for a dentist with skills in other STO systems. Skills/experience in Implants would also be very advantageous.
Successful candidates will have post-graduate qualifications in Restorative/Cosmetic dentistry, short-term orthodontics (FASTBRACES, Invisalign, Six Month Smiles, Inman aligners etc) and a minimum of two years of experience working within a private practice in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725