Private Dentist - Neath, Port Talbot - South Wales (Fully private position, Guaranteed £500 daily rate, Very high earning potential, Lots of private patents waiting to be seen, 20 minutes from Swansea)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot). Fully private position, Guaranteed £500 daily rate, Very high earning potential, Lots of private patents waiting to be seen, 20 minutes from Swansea. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist in Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot), close to Swansea.
- Private Dentist
- Part-time Private Dentist
- Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot)
- Up to two days per week (Monday and Tuesday ideally but flexible)
- Guaranteed £500 daily rate
- Commutable from Swansea (~20 minutes)
- Very busy practice with private patients waiting to be seen
- Remuneration paid at 50% of gross
- Excellent further private opportunity
- Superb practice with excellent support, qualified nurse
- Established dental practice
- Excellent professional development
- Sponsored education & discounted CPD
- Discounts available for Invisalign, Straumann, Neodent, and Indemnity
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3771
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice with fantastic professional development opportunities, with excellent further opportunities for private. The dental practice offers a modern working environment, SOE software, and digital X-ray processing. There are experienced longstanding associates, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist/Therapist and a team of qualified professional support staff.
Location: Located in Neath Town Centre with great access to public transport (five minutes walk to the train station) and only 20 minutes drive from Swansea.
Successful candidates will be GDC-registered dentists.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672