Private Dentist - Plymouth (INDEPENDENT, Previous Associate Grossed circa 160k, Fully private position with optional small NHS children's contact, Well-established patient list of almost 20 years)
Private Dentist Jobs in Plymouth, Devon. INDEPENDENT, Previous Associate Grossed circa 160k, Fully private position with optional small NHS children's contact, Well-established patient list of almost 20 years. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a Private Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Private Dentist (part-time considered)
- Three to five days per week available (Monday to Friday)
- Plymouth, Devon
- Previous associate grossed circa 160k per annum
- Fully private position with optional small NHS children's contact
- Well-established patient list of almost 20 years to inherit from a retiring colleague
- Optional NHS children's contract of 1200 UDAs at £14 per UDA
- Modern seven-surgery practice with state-of-the-art equipment including CBCT scanner
- Principal dentist in practice, really nice, very supportive, you will be well looked after
- Superb staff retention, very long-established team
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3949
This is an excellent opportunity for a dentist at any stage of their career to join a well-established practice, with long-standing colleagues, providing excellent stability for both patients and the team.
The practice benefits from excellent equipment, computerised, digital x-ray, rotary endo, Cerec, OPG, and a CBCT. The team have worked together for many years ensuring a great work atmosphere and superb professional setting.
The dentist that you will be replacing grossed circa 160k per annum. Dentists in the practice provide a variety of treatments including implants and facial aesthetics; thus, there is plenty of opportunity for you to utilise your skills and develop new ones in the knowledge that your ambitions will be met in a long-term position.
You will also benefit from a collaborative environment with a supportive and friendly principal who will ensure you are well looked after, supported, and that you have all you need to enjoy your work.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number, and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672