Private Dentist - Plymouth, Devon (INDEPENDENT, Well-established Denplan list to inherit worth £20,000 per month plus FPI, Very busy practice providing a range of private treatments, Visa sponsorship available)
Private Dentist Jobs in Plymouth, Devon. INDEPENDENT. Well-established Denplan list to inherit worth £20,000 per month plus FPI, Very busy practice providing a range of private treatments, Visa sponsorship available. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Private Dentist (part-time considered)
- Plymouth, Devon
- Two to five days per week
- Well-established Denplan list to inherit worth £20,000 per month plus fee per item patients
- Very busy practice providing a range of private treatments including implants, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry
- High-spec practice with state-of-the-art equipment including TRIOS and rotary endo
- Lucrative high-earning opportunity in a beautiful coastal location
- Fantastic support and development opportunities are available
- Visa sponsorship available
- A special interest in a specific dental field is desirable but not essential
- Hygienist support on-site
- Great transport links in a central location in Plymouth
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL4075
This is a lucrative opportunity in a well-established 3 surgery practice for a dentist looking to take on a well-maintained list of both FPI and Denplan private patients, offering a great opportunity for high private earnings. The practice is centrally located in Plymouth, providing great transport links to the surrounding areas.
Successful candidates will be fully registered with the GDC and have experience of providing private dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672