Private Associate Dentist - Scunthorpe (Independent, busy private practice with excellent Perio, Restorative, Implant opportunity)
Private Dentist Jobs in Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire. INDEPENDENT, busy private practice with an excellent opportunity for Periodontal, Restorative, and Implants. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist in Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist - 3 days (Monday, Thursday, Friday)
- Potential to increase to full-time
- Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire (good connections to Hull, Lincoln, Sheffield, Leeds, Doncaster)
- Very busy fully private practice
- Established patient base with superb potential for growth
- Three surgery practice
- Huge patient waiting list
- Good mix of plan and fee per item patients
- Fully ventilated surgeries reducing the fallow time
- Superb equipment
- Established team
- Excellent support
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG1238
Having known the practice owner for 16 years, this is a practice and opportunity we can highly recommend. This is a very busy practice, with superb support and an established clinical team. This is a three surgery practice, equipped to a high standard (undergoing constant upgrading), furthermore, the surgeries are fully ventilated keeping fallow time to a minimum. The practice accommodates four dentists and we are seeking a dentist to work Monday, Thursday, and Friday with the potential for this role to become full-time. Patients are a good mix of fee per item and plan, with patients in the main being aged 50+, they are affluent, with disposable income and provides an excellent opportunity for periodontal, restorative, and implants in addition to general and cosmetic dentistry.
Successful candidates will have experience of providing private dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725