Private Associate Dentist - Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham (INDEPENDENT - Mon-Thu, established Denplan + Private list to inherit, generating circa £9-10k net, general private dentistry, with scope for implants)
Private Associate Dentist Jobs in Stockton-on-Tees, Durham. INDEPENDENT - Mon-Thu, established Denplan + Private list to inherit, generating circa £9-10k net, general private dentistry, with scope for implants. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established, prestigious and award-winning private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Fully private practice
- Stockton on Tees, County Durham
- Established list - Denplan worth £4.4k net + private generating circa £5k net in general dentistry
- Additionally, there is also great scope to provide implants for a dentist with the required skills and experience
- Wide referral network across the North East
- Excellent reputation for high-quality cosmetic dentistry
- Multi-award winning practice
- Excellent dental team with fully qualified support staff
- Superb equipment
- Supportive, friendly team
- Permanent position
- Reference: JG2543
This is an excellent opportunity for a dentist to join a busy private practice, inheriting a busy list in an established chair. The role is first and foremost for a general private dentist, with a Denplan list generating £4,400 to the associate, plus a busy list of private fee-paying patients generating around £5k net. In addition to this, the current associate also places a small amount of implants, and there is scope for this for a dentist interested in this field. The practice has an excellent reputation across the region and has a strong referral network in place across the North East of England. The practice has an established clinical team and boasts an excellent support team all of which are fully qualified and GDC registered. The surgery is equipped to a very high standard. Remuneration is paid via percentage of gross of 40 - 46% negotiable and dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will be GDC registered and have experience in providing dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725