Private Dentist - Wrexham, Wales (Predominantly Private Role, Established Denplan and Patient List, Part-time, Two days per week)
Private Dentist Jobs in Wrexham, Wales. Predominantly Private Role, Established Denplan and Patient List, Part-time, Two days per week. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Part-time Private Dentist
- Wrexham, Wales
- Monday and Tuesday 9am-5pm (scope to increase days)
- Predominantly Private Role
- Established Denplan and patient list
- Fantastic private earning opportunity in mixed practice
- 650 UDAs at £13 per UDA
- Superb equipment, the latest equipment and technology
- Excellent professional development
- Sponsored education & discounted CPD
- Discounts available for Invisalign, Straumann, Neodent, and Indemnity
- Well-established practice, that has provided dental services for 60 years
- Well-maintained patients
- Permanent position
- Reference: DL3094
Well-established 5 surgery practice that has been providing Wrexham with dental services for 60 years, offering a modern working environment, fully computerised with R4 software, and high-spec equipment including digital x-ray and Apex locator. The position is predominantly private, with an established list of Denplan and Private patients. The practice benefits from a team of longstanding associates and is a great opportunity for personal career development.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: David Leavis
Telephone: 0114 229 1672