Practice Manager - York (Independent Mixed Practice, Superb Opportunity)
Practice Manager Jobs in York, North Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT mixed practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit a Dental Practice Manager in York, North Yorkshire.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Practice Manager
- York, North Yorkshire
- Negotiable and competitive salary
- Five surgery practice with a team of 26
- Established dental practice with exciting plans for growth
- Mixed practice providing NHS & Private, including Orthodontics and Implants
- Reference: DW8732
"We have a fantastic opportunity for a Practice Manager to be part of an amazing team, who are passionate about dentistry, caring & supportive of each other and are a privilege to work with". These are the words of the current Practice Manager, a manager we have known for many years and as such you will be walking into a well-run practice, providing an excellent position for an ambitious Manager to take over the management of this busy practice at a very exciting time. We know the practice well, having placed happy dentists here.
The practice is expanding and you will have a major involvement in the project management of the build and development of the business.
The successful candidates must have:
- Excellent business acumen.
- Previous experience in basic bookkeeping, banking and reconciliation.
- Knowledge and proven ability to manage UDAs.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to build good relations with key stakeholders.
- Change management experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of CQC & governance to ensure compliance.
- People management skills and ability to inspire and develop your team.
- Management of complaints and patient feedback.
- Passion for good customer service.
- Marketing and business development.
- General practice management - Recalls, Diary management, Bad debts and outstanding etc.
- Some mentoring and training experience.
- Business growth and referral management.
In return, you will benefit from being part of a superb team, in an environment that really puts the patient first, providing a happy and professional working environment. You will be competitively remunerated and we are happy to discuss your expectations
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729