Sales & Customer Relations Co-ordinator - South Yorkshire
Sales & Customer Relations Co-ordinator Sheffield, South Yorkshire. Zest Dental Recruitment working on behalf of a Training and Consumables provider to the dental profession, is seeking a candidate to join their team as a Sales & Customer Relations Co-ordinator.
- Training and Consumables Provider
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Salary up to £28000 dependent on experience
- Full-time (37.5 hours Monday to Friday)
- Health scheme (after three months’ probation)
- 24 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for a candidate with proven experience within a relevant sales position to move forward in their career. Dental experience is preferred but not essential, however a strong background in sales is a must have, as well as a solid work history showing longevity of employment.
Our client provides GDC compliant professional training and CPD courses via E-Learning, in addition to specialising in the provision of decontamination validation products and consumables to both NHS and private healthcare clients.
You will be responsible for…
- Assisting technical support via telephone and site messaging platform
- Actively engaging with existing clients regarding group CPD renewals
- Developing business relationships with potential clients to maximize opportunities
- Following up on leads generated by other departments
- Providing regular feedback to the Compliance Development Manager regarding client development requests
- Liaising with graphic design team regarding marketing campaigns
- Following training programmes to develop dental knowledge
- Assisting Compliance Development Manager as and when needed
- Establishing effective, professional, positive working relationships with colleagues
- Be responsible for personal health and safety at work
- Handling confidential information with due care and maintain confidentiality following the Data Protection Act and GDPR
You will possess excellent IT and customer service skills, you will be extremely organised and have superb initiative and self-motivation, along with good time management of workload and be an excellent team player. You will have excellent communication skills and you will have an eye for detail and be accurate. In addition, you will be confident to undertake the above-listed responsibilities with ease and hit the ground running (dental training will be provided), whilst bringing an enthusiasm and new ideas to the company.
In return, you will benefit from a superb working environment and a rewarding career, a competitive salary, and healthcare.
For further information regarding this position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to email@example.com All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Alex Grimes
Telephone: 0114 238 1727