Specialist Orthodontist - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire (INDEPENDENT, 15k UOA, superb private potential in modern, well equipped orthodontic practice)
Specialist Orthodontist Jobs in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT. Superb, modern orthodontic practice, 15k UOA + excellent private potential. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Orthodontic Practice
- Full-time, part-time or sessional considered
- Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- 15000 UOA available
- 45% remuneration on NHS - 50% on Private
- Open to discussion on remuneration (Hourly/sessional rates considered etc)
- Superb private potential
- Experienced team in place with DWSI's, Orthodontic therapists, nurses etc
- State of the art facilities refurbished last year to a very high standard
- NHS Orthodontic contract in place with 9 years left to run
- Permanent position
- Reference: 332026
This is a superb opportunity for a specialist orthodontist to joining a modern, forward-thinking practice with an excellent work environment and experienced team in place. The practice holds an NHS contract for 15000 UOA which is secured for a further 9 years, the successful candidate will have access to a team of DWSI's and Therapists to assist with UOA delivery. Rates of remuneration are open to discussion, either 45% of the gross UOA or a negotiable hourly/sessional rate, we can discuss your expectations confidentially to ensure we achieve the right financial package for you.
The practice also has superb private potential, taking a lot of referrals many of which may need to pursue private treatment options. The practice was recently refurbished, is fully-digital, and equipped to a high standard including iTero scanner.
Successful candidates will be GDC specialist registered and qualified Orthodontist with an NHS performer number.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darren Moore
Telephone: 0114 238 1722