Associate Dentist - Alfreton, Derbyshire (Maternity cover, prototype practice, well amanaged patient list with excellent earning potential)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Alfreton, Derbyshire. Maternity cover for 6-9 months, prototype practice offering excellent earning potential. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist for a part-time vacancy in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
- Full/part-time associate dentist
- Maternity cover for 6-9 months
- Surgery space available Mon-Fri
- Prototype scheme combining capitation & UDA
- 3051 capitation patients + 722 UDA
- £UDA negotiable & competitive
- We can discuss your salary expectations to ensure we achieve the right financial package for you
- Good private income opportunities
- Support to build new referral services and promote treatments you provide
- Established practice
- Temporary position
- Reference: JG1234
This well equipped modern practice offers an associate dentist the opportunity to join the close-knit team to cover an associate's maternity leave for six to nine months. This is a prototype practice, therefore the successful candidate will inherit a list of mostly capitation patients (3501 patients) and a small UDA contract (722). Surgery space is available throughout the week, and there is flexibility on the days, to manage the full list would require a minimum of three days. You will have access to the use of the in house therapist and will be fully supported by the established, professional nursing team.
The practice is modern and well equipped including digital x-ray and rotary endo for all patients.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725