Associate Dentist - Brighton & Hove (Independent, mixed practice with excellent private opportunity, three days per week)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex. INDEPENDENT. NHS mixed practice with excellent private opportunity, three days per week. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Brighton & Hove, East Sussex
- £12 UDA with flexible UDA allocation to suit
- Excellent private potential
- Practice marketing via Instagram etc.
- Three days per week (flexible Monday to Friday)
- This is an NHS position but with plenty of opportunity for professional development and private
- Established dental practice with superb equipment including a microscope
- Excellent support from the Principal who will help develop and mentor, Qualified Nurses, Dental Therapist, and Treatment Coordinator
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW6494
This is a modern and well-equipped five-surgery Independent dental practice. The practice has an NHS contract but is truly mixed in the treatments it provides. We are seeking ultimately a good all-around general dentist, confident and competent with the provision of general dental treatments and comfortable to take time to build relationships with patients and provide the best patient experience. The practice benefits from superb equipment, computerised with SOE, CT Scanner, digital x-ray, and endodontic microscope.
The principal provides implants and there are dentists with post-graduate qualifications and skills in aesthetic dentistry and restorative dentistry.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists with at least three years post-qualification experience, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0044 (0) 114 238 1729