Associate Dentist - Chepstow - Monmouthshire (Stunning practice in listed building, £12 UDA, excellent private, Fixed term until January 2022)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Chepstow, Monmouthshire. Stunning practice in a listed building, £12 UDA, excellent private. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Chepstow, Monmouthshire
- Three days per week (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday)
- £12 per UDA, 4250 UDA
- Experienced multi-disciplinary team
- Modern well-equipped dental practice
- Good private opportunity in mixed practice
- Superb equipment
- Excellent professional development
- Sponsored education
- Well-maintained patients
- 20 minutes to Bristol, 30 minutes to Newport
- Car parking available
- Practice provides a variety of treatments including Invisalign, Tier 2 Perio, & Implants
- Fixed-term contract (parental leave cover until January 2022)
- Reference: DW9236
Accommodated in an impressive Grade 2 listed building, this is a large practice, with very spacious surgeries and a car park, located next to Dell Park and Chepstow Castle.
This is a well-established mixed dental practice, accommodating a variety of specialisms in five well-equipped surgeries. This is a modern working environment, fully computerised with R4, digital x-ray, Apex Locator, and fully air-conditioned. You will benefit from a friendly team of experienced and longstanding associate dentists, a dedicated Dental Hygienist (five days per week), and a team of qualified and professional support staff.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number, and have experience in providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729