Associate Dentist - Chester-le-Street, Country Durham (£3k Welcome bonus, well established, recently refurbished practice with good private potential)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Chester-le-Street, County Durham. £3k Welcome Bonus available, refurbished practice established 20+ years with excellent private potential. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Four days per week (Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri)
- Chester-le-Street, County Durham
- September start and full support available for current FD
- **For your peace of mind and financial security, the practice will pay 1/12th of contract value per month and not per UDA.
- 4000 UDA
- £UDA negotiable & competitive
- We can discuss your salary expectations confidentially and ensure we achieve the best financial package possible for you
- Good private opportunity at 50% split
- Superb equipment in refurbished practice
- Excellent professional development
- Sponsored education
- Established 20+ years
- Well-maintained patients
- Reference: JG1161
This is an excellent opportunity for an associate dentist to join the team in a well-established practice located in Chester-le-Street. The practice has recently been refurbished and has excellent equipment in place. The role is part-time over four days per week; Mon, Tue, Weds & Fri and the successful dentist will inherit an established list of patients to perform 4000 UDA at a negotiable and competitive rate. The practice also offers good private potential with a range of support available to build a strong private list.
The practice has three modern surgeries and a high standard of equipment including Vistascan Digital X-rays and rotary endo. The successful dentist will join a well-established team of associates and fully qualified support staff.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Josh Grainger
Telephone: 0114 238 1725