Associate Dentist - Gravesend (22 minutes from Central London, professional supportive practice)
Associate Dentist Jobs in Gravesend, Kent. INDEPENDENT. 22 minutes from Central London, professional supportive practice. ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist
- Gravesend, Kent
- 22 minutes High Speed from St Pancras, Central London
- Busy private and NHS mixed practice
- Excellent private opportunity at 50% gross
- up to 5000 UDA dependent on days worked
- Flexible days Monday to Friday (full or part-time, 2 days minimum)
- Competitive UDA value
- Experienced and qualified staff
- Replacing departing colleague
- Supportive practice and excellent professional development
- Established modern dental practice
- Superb equipment, fully computerised (r4 Clinical +) and rotary endodontics
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW6098
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a principal we know well, having placed a dentist with them previously. You will be well supported in a practice with qualified and experienced staff and a Principal Dentist who is a foundation trainer, there is an opportunity to for you to become a joint trainer, if you wish. Big on professional development and supportive of CPD, there is also a lot of in-house CPD hours provided. In addition, regular in-house meetings are held to discuss practice matters, cases, and give clinical support. Thus, you will be very much made to feel part of a professional team.
The practice is very much mixed, with plenty of private opportunity and opportunities to utilise specialist disciplines.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0044 (0) 114 238 1729