Associate Dentist - Kingston upon Hull - (INDEPENDENT, state of the art practice, £12.60 UDA excellent private potential)
Associate Dentist jobs in Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire. INDEPENDENT. £12.60 per UDA, state of the art practice, excellent private potential. Zest Dental Recruitment working in partnership with this multi-surgery independently owned dentist practice and has a superb opportunity for a dentist providing a good amount of UDA with excellent and real private dentistry potential.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Associate Dentist (3,4, or 5 days)
- Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- £12.60 per UDA
- Excellent Private Potential (over 1/3 of monies into the practice is private)
- Established Chair
- 6000 to 7000 UDA (negotiable)
- Remuneration via 1/12th of contract value per month and not per UDA
- Foundation Training Practice
- 50% of course fees paid by the practice
- Huge opportunities for professional & academic growth
- Superbly equipped, large, bright, and airy surgeries, every piece of modern technology you will need
- Fully digital practice, Superb practice management
- BDA Good Practice
- Ref: DW8849
The practice has a team of long-standing associates, with various expertise in addition to general dentistry. The practice is at the forefront of NHS and private dentistry, with all treatments being undertaken in-house, including Oral Surgery, Invisalign, Sedation, and Implants. As a professional, you will be well looked after and in the company of excellent clinicians, supported by a very efficient admin and management team, with a team of qualified and experienced dental nurses who act as an intuitive extra pair of hands. As an FD training practice, the practice offers superb professional support in an exceptional practice and with excellent private opportunities, treatment coordinators and the provision of all dental treatments in-house, you will be afforded a fantastic opportunity to utilise your full skill-set, whilst being supported by the practice to develop professionally.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquires can be made by submitting your CV to Zest Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Contact: Darran Walenta
Telephone: 0114 238 1729