This Listing has Expired
This Listing has Expired
We are sorry to say that this job is no longer available. However we are experts in recruitment and we are sure we can help you. You can view the related jobs on this page and if there is nothing suitable then please contact us on 0114 238 0012, register your CV, or register for job alerts all in confidence.
Dental Nurse Jobs in Guernsey, Channel Islands. INDEPENDENT, fantastic relocation opportunity, high-specification private practice, great earning opportunity with low tax, established patient list. ZEST Dental Recruitment is working in partnership with an established private dental practice seeking to recruit a Dental Nurse.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Full or part-time Dental Nurse
- Guernsey, Channel Islands
- 7:45-5:30 Mon-Thurs and 7:45-2pm Fridays
- £17 per hour, dependent on experience
- High-earning opportunity with low tax
- High spec state-of-the-art the-practice
- Large and consistently growing patient base
- General and cosmetic dentistry
- Tax-efficient, 20% personal tax and no VAT on Guernsey
- Read Five Reasons to live in Guernsey (Financial Times January 2019)
- State-of-the-art surgeries and equipment
- Support available experienced colleagues
- Permanent position
- Reference: YA3872
This is an exceptional opportunity to live and work in a beautiful location, and benefit from providing superb dental treatment within a high spec dental practice. A busy practice, established for over 22 years, the practice has a superb reputation with a large and consistently growing patient base.
The practice boasts a wealth of state of the art equipment; with brand new chairs, CT Scanner, OPG, Ceph, intra-oral cameras, etc. you will have everything you need to ensure you can provide the best treatments possible.
You will be working with a fantastic team and supported by an exceptional and talented support team of dental nurses, treatment coordinators, dental hygienists, and administrative staff. The position is to complement the existing and very well-established team and thus we are seeking a candidate who is looking for a long-term role and to become an integral part of this thriving practice.
Successful candidates will be qualified dental nurses, registered with the GDC.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental. All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.